We have tried to make the templates we have created at the website for Joomla as easy to use and customize as possible.
One of the features we have included in the template control panel is a color customization tool which allows you to easily change almost every part of the designs color scheme using the easy to use built in color picker tool.
The built in color picker tool gives you both the freedom and control to customize almost every part of the template color scheme to suit your exact needs. You don’t need to know CSS code or know how to edit the CSS files to change the color scheme of the design to suit your needs as everything can be easily changed and updated via the template control panel with a click of a button.
How Do I Access The Color Customization Tool
To open the color customization tool complete the following steps
- Log into the Joomla administrator area of your website
- Select the Extensions menu and Template Manager menu
- Open the template you have downloaded and installed at your website
- You will now see the template control panel as show in the screen shot below
5. Now select the Theme setting tab to access the options to customize the template colors
Built-in Color Styles
A number of the templates we have created come supplied with a variety of ready made color styles for you to choose from which you can easily switch between by selecting the style from the drop down list.
You can easily switch between the different color styles we have created by selecting the style from the drop down list and then selecting the save button to save the changes you have made. Once you have selected one of the built-in styles and saved the changes to the control panel your Joomla site will automatically be updated with the new color style you have selected.
How Do I Create A Custom Color Style
To create and customize your own unique color style for the template complete the following steps
- Turn the Built-in theme option from ON to OFF this will put the control panel into customization mode
- Once you have put the control panel into customization mode you can now easily change the colors for different parts of the template
- To change the colors just select the color wheel button next to each section and the color wheel option will appear in a pop-up window
- From here you can select a color from the color chart or you can enter the # HEX color code, example HEX CODE #FFFFFF
- Once you have customized the colors to suit your needs just select the save button and all the changes you have made will be automatically applied to your website.
Noted below is a complete list of the color options we have included in the built-in color customize picker tool.